Could not find your medication ? Call us!
Mask 1730 N95 Particulate Respirator
US Brand Names:
- 1730 N95 Particulate Respirator
- N95 Health Care Respirator Mal
- 3M™ Particulate Respirator 8670F
- 3M™ Particulate Respirator 8612F
- Pasture Tm F550g Respirator
- Pasture Tm A520G Respirator
- Electrostatically-charged filter media provides low breathing resistance.
- Latex-free, staple-free head straps for comfort and safety.
- Soft foam nose cushions
- More durable, double-shell construction for long life and economy.
- Made in USA
Our average regular delivery time for Mask 1730 N95 Particulate Respirator is 10 days from our Canadian online pharmacy. Delivery times for Mask 1730 N95 Particulate Respirator do vary depending on the location of the dispensary. The reason deliveries take time is primarily due to customs procedures that need to be completed prior to allowing our packages to enter the United States. Expedited and tracked delivery services are available from our Canadian online dispensary. Please speak to one of our online pharmacy service representatives if you have any questions about delivery times for your order.
Taking an easy deep breath is something most people take for granted, while for others this natural act is a struggle due to asthma and COPD. According to the American Lung Association (www.lung.org) there may be as many as 24 million Americans living with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, also known as “COPD”.
If you or someone you know has asthma, there is a good chance they may be prescribed an inhaled medication to help prevent asthma attacks. These medications are used daily to help reduce the inflammation in your lungs and help prevent asthma attacks, along with the shortness of breath, wheezing and discomfort associated with it.