Could not find your medication ? Call us!
If you are a girl or woman who can get pregnant, your doctor will talk with you about the risks of mycophenolate during pregnancy.
You need to learn about the risks of mycophenolate in pregnancy:
- Higher risk of losing a pregnancy (miscarriage) during the first 3 months.
- Higher risk that the baby may be born with the birth defects:
- Defects of the ears
- Cleft lip or cleft palate
- Defects of the arms, legs, heart, esophagus, kidney
- and nervous system
Click here to see complete patient information in the Mycophenolate REMS Patient Brochure: What You Need To Know About Mycophenolate
You must always use acceptable birth control:
- During your entire treatment with mycophenolate
- For 6 weeks after you stop taking mycophenolate
Unless you choose not to have sexual intercourse with a man at any time (abstinence), you must always use acceptable forms of birth control.
You may need to use more than one method of birth control at the same time.
Mycophenolate could make hormone methods of birth control not work as well.
- Studies show that mycophenolate lowers blood levels of certain hormones in the birth control pill.
- It is possible that birth control pills may not work as well when you take mycophenolate and you could become pregnant.
- It is possible that other hormone methods (like the patch, the ring, the shot, and the implant) may also not work well and you could become pregnant.
- It is important that a barrier method of birth control is also used with any hormone method of birth control.
You should have one pregnancy test immediately before starting mycophenolate and another pregnancy test 8 to 10 days later to determine if you are pregnant.
- Pregnancy tests should be repeated during routine follow-up visits with your doctor.
- Talk to your doctor about the results of all your pregnancy tests
If you are thinking about having a baby, talk with your doctor right away. Your doctor will decide if other medicines to prevent rejection may be right for you.
If you get pregnant while taking mycophenolate or within 6 weeks after you stop, call your doctor right away. Do not stop taking your mycophenolate. Your doctor will talk with you about taking part in the Mycophenolate Pregnancy Registry.
You should report your pregnancy to the Mycophenolate Pregnancy Registry?
There are 2 ways to report a pregnancy:
- By phone: 1-800-617-8191
- Online by clicking this link Report a Pregnancy
Our average regular delivery time for Cellcept (Mycophenolate) is 10 days from our Canadian online pharmacy. Delivery times for Cellcept (Mycophenolate) do vary depending on the location of the dispensary. The reason deliveries take time is primarily due to customs procedures that need to be completed prior to allowing our packages to enter the United States. Expedited and tracked delivery services are available from our Canadian online dispensary. Please speak to one of our online pharmacy service representatives if you have any questions about delivery times for your order.
Ordering Your Prescription Medication Online
Some of you may have been loyal customers of a Canadian online pharmacy that closed last year. If so, you are likely looking for another Canadian provider you can trust to get your prescriptions filled. When CanadaDrugs.com shut down thousands of patients were left wondering where to safely order prescription medications online.
How to Save Money on Your Prescription Medications
As the cost of prescription medications and healthcare in the United States continues to rise, new reports are showing that Americans are more concerned than ever about something that should not be a devastating daily worry – “will I be able to afford to be healthy?”