Could not find your medication ? Call us!
Product of Canada - Manufactured by Astellas Pharma
Product of United Kingdom - Manufactured by Astellas Pharma
Mirabegron is a prescription medicine used to treat overactive bladder with symptoms of urgency (a strong need to urinate that is difficult to control), frequency (urinating often), and leakage (accidental urination due to a sudden or uncontrollable urge) in adults. Mirabegron works by relaxing the muscles around your bladder.
This increases the volume of urine that your bladder can hold, and reduces your need to pass urine as frequently or as urgently.
Mirabegron (Myrbetriq) may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Follow all directions on your prescription label and read all medication guides or instruction sheets. Use exactly as directed by your healthcare provider.
Mirabegron is usually taken once per day. Take this medicine with a full glass of water.
Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
You may take Mirabegron with or without food.
Do not crush, chew, or break Mirabegron. Swallow it whole.
It may take up to 8 weeks before your symptoms improve. Keep using the medication as directed and tell your doctor if your symptoms do not improve.
If you miss a dose wait until your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Store at room temperature; away from moisture, heat, and light.
To make sure this medicine is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- end stage renal disease (kidney failure)
- severe kidney disease; or
- severe uncontrolled high blood pressure.
- severe liver disease; or
- trouble emptying your bladder (very little urine or a weak stream of urine);
- an ECG abnormality known as QT prolongation or you are taking any medicine known to cause this.
A condition called angioedema can occur after taking Mirabegron. Angioedema is a condition that leads to face, lip, tongue, throat swelling, difficulty breathing and can be fatal. Seek emergency attention immediately if these symptoms occur.
It is not known whether Mirabegron will harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. You should not take Mirabegron if this is the case.
It is not known whether Mirabegron passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. You should not breast-feed while using this medicine.
Do not take Myrbetriq if you have an allergy to mirabegron or any of the ingredients in Myrbetriq or Betmiga.
Mirabegron is not approved for use by anyone younger than 18 years old.
Alcohol may worsen certain side effects of Mirabegron.
Talk to your doctor about how much alcohol is safe to drink while taking this medicine.
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using this medicine and call your doctor at once if you have:
- fast or pounding heartbeat;
- pain or burning when you urinate (urinary tract infections);
- painful or difficult urination; or
- severe headache, blurred vision, pounding in your neck or ears, nosebleed, anxiety, confusion, severe chest pain, shortness of breath, irregular heartbeats.
Common side effects may include:
- increased blood pressure;
- headache, dizziness;
- cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat; or
- constipation, diarrhea.
- dry mouth; or.
- back pain, joint pain.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Tell your doctor about all your other medicines, especially:
- warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven);
- propafenone; or
- metoprolol; or
- Other medications for overactive bladder, such as Enablex (darifenacin), Toviaz (fesoterodine), Anturol, Ditropan, Glenique, or Oxytrol (oxybutynin), Vesicare (solifenacin), Detrol (tolterodine), or Sanctura (trospium).
This list is not complete. Other drugs may affect this medication, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
If you have any questions about buying discount Mirabegron (Myrbetriq) or any other prescription products online, you can contact us.